quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2008

anedota

A young man was talking to a friend about having his mother over for dinner the previous night: "After dinner mum and I were sitting in the lounge and we started chatting about life, death, the quality of life and eventually the discussion got around to dying with dignity." I said to mum: "Don't ever let me live life like a vegetable, dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me like that, I want you to just pull the plug. I would rather die than live like that." Mum looked at me admiringly, got up and unplugged my TV, DVD, computer, I-Pod, X-Box and mobile phone. Then she threw out everything in my liquor cabinet and emptied my fridge of beer." "(Favourite expletive here),I swear I nearly died!"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário